Lena's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You Marilyn King & Zhag Piao Today

3 posters

Go down

Thank You Marilyn King & Zhag Piao Today  Empty Thank You Marilyn King & Zhag Piao Today

Post by The Notorius Lena Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:25 pm

Couldn't get a post up in the original THANK YOU MARILYN ......... so started this thread .

Nice to have a site named after me , I feel so honored .Thank you site founder Very Happy All friends & even enemies are welcome to join as far as I'm concerend .Loved fun conversing with the likes of Zia, rip , murray , vera, MM6 , Swee and also kicking the behinds of others like tiger guy & loocy that was always easy & made me feel good since I was walking over such huge asswipes Laughing

A short post today since am busy , have to get to the salon for my hair & legs then to the dentist .Off to Manila in 2 weeks for what I expect to be 90 days .Amazing how in my time with this company I've gone from lowly cocktail waitress ( although big hick me at the time I thought I was on the cutting edge of coolness & a professional women like a doctor Embarassed ) , all I had to do was sleep with a few people and look at me now on loan to the elite international division Very Happy Actually entirely apart from my bedroom skills ( that always includes telling whatever man I am with how he is such a fantastic lover and how I adore his gizmo ) have to give some credit to being a hard worker & avoiding office politics that are a plague in the hotel business .In the world of snakes & backstabber despite my own sins I am a saint sunny

My gf is finishing her MS in Pharmacy and has to do some on site training for a awhile then the big money .The average pharmacist makes $ 120,000 a year in the USA . we are definitely looking forward to the money but I think just as much an end to the long demanding lifestyle of both working & going to school .At times it's driven us both up the wall What a Face affraid am thinking of taking advantage of our new affluence by taking a year off from work and doing an accelerated MBA . Maybe get pregnant too .Look at me going on so grandiose , talking like that you'd think MR ROARKE & TATOO ( da plane , da plane boss ) , you'd think I was some fantasist like colonel or lucylastic Embarassed Laughing

Am now training my substitute , a 26 year old boy wonder who the suits are very impressed with . He's smart but has this arrogance about him , always this self satisfied smile on his face. A metro sexual ( does hair & nails better then me ) too but not gay .So far so good , want to leave the hotel in good hands .

In thinking about leaving it came to me how for several years now I haven't had any close work friends , they made things more bearable .Some good people too like , Capt'n Tom and Derrick in Security were like surrogate fathers whole Bob & barb in security were frinds/positive role models .Can't forget the hooker Candy who despite being on opposite sides we came to like each other .The first time I went to China she hugged & kissed me and said "don't let the whites get you :" with what with her being black seeing me as people was one of the nicest things that's ever been said to moi Very Happy Now everyone is just a co-worker , while I miss amigos & amigas have to say that ahs its good points too .My main criteria is they do their job & avoid putting the knife in my back .

Now dressed very LLBEAN , a black polar fleece top , grey T , black socks , gum shoes & jeans .For work it will be a lite grayish blue with white chalk stripes skirt sit /white crewneck top along with a beige gartercbelt & undies with nude stockings and black heels .

The Notorius Lena

Back to top Go down

Thank You Marilyn King & Zhag Piao Today  Empty Re: Thank You Marilyn King & Zhag Piao Today

Post by Supergirl Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:00 pm

Hi Lena. Great to see this blog back. It's one of the most talked about blogs on the web and rightfully so, it's a good mix of opinions, events, fashion and fun! Smile

Supergirl

Back to top Go down

Thank You Marilyn King & Zhag Piao Today  Empty Re: Thank You Marilyn King & Zhag Piao Today

Post by The Real Lena Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:37 pm

Thanks Very Happy

The Real Lena
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Real Lena Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:47 pm

Working a double today .The general manager is out for medical tests so came in this morning , go home after midnite .Lucky me Sad

In an indigo dress , nude crotchless pantyhose, beige pumps that are off at the moment .Generic pantyhose but they feel good on my legs and being crotchelss let my holiest of holys breathe Cool

No coat , I usually wear a coat in part to cover my radio wires but we worked around that putting the radio on top of the back of my neckline . There was joking I was a robot and it was my control device . Joined in the fun pretending to be a robot walking around with my arms stretched out in front saying " I am a robot , I am a robot " Laughing

More soon .

The Real Lena
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Supergirl Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:22 pm

Sounds like a nice outfit. I like indigo a lot. And even if the pantyhose is generic...having your shoes off will drive the boys(and some girls and readers) crazy. Very Happy Reading about you going barefoot has always been fun.

Supergirl

Back to top Go down

Post by The Real Lena Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:28 pm

Glad you like it, the reason is comfort .Being on your feet in heels 10 hours a day is Hell:x

Long ago when I was a cocktail waitress I had a regular customer who'd always leave good tip when I brought his drinks barefoot............ whatever. We both got what we wanted Very Happy

The Real Lena
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Real Lena Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:30 pm

Tired from working a double yesterday .

Now in a white waffle print robe .For work it will be red skirt suit /white crewneck top with nude garter stockings & black heels I love you

The Real Lena
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Supergirl Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:36 pm

The Real Lena wrote:Glad you like it, the reason is comfort .Being on your feet in heels 10 hours a day is Hell:x

Long ago when I was a cocktail waitress I had a regular  customer who'd always leave good tip when I brought his drinks barefoot............ whatever. We both got what we wanted Very Happy
Yeah been on foot for 10 hours sounds ouch.... Especially if the footwear is uncomfy. You're lack of footwear is something a lot of readers enjoy. Smile A post or better still a thread about your barefoot adventures would be cool. Have a nice weekend. Smile

Supergirl

Back to top Go down

Post by The Real Lena Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:53 pm

Daily update ..........................

Domestic news . Piece by piece we are slowly replacing our pre-antique ( ie junk) furniture .My gf bought an easy chair that is very nice to replace the faded 7 stained lazy boy we inherited from her late great aunt . The new chair is from a furniture liquidation sale temporarily at a store in an almost empty strip mall in a deteriorating part of town .Liquidators are always coming in for a weeks selling everything from books to children's clothes and now furniture then move on .Always good deals .

The new chair is Scandinavian  ,  black leather with a teak back   that can swill around with an accompanying black leather foot stool  .Will go nicely with the black leather sofa we got 2 years ago . Am sure the cats will love it as a spot to sleep Very Happy

Made a terrorist attack at the  now doubt soon to be gone FF Thursday and caused quite a stir:twisted: Laughing  I was lucky since my posts insulting cg , tiger guy , and loocy /ms colonel were up for over 4 hours since there was no moderator around .Lots of posts attacking me ................I could always easily ( set off tiger guy & loocy/ms colonel which gave me more opportunity to mock them tongue Laughing The interesting thing was 10 pm's from cg trying to be blase telling me how nobody pays attention to what I ay so just leave . That actually reminded me of a girl in 4th grade who wud come up to me & other kids and while grinning say nobody likes  them and they are ugly .That cg is a real mature one isn't she ?lol! My reply was saying how ofcourse what I say upsets some since I am telling the truth with al the replies denouncing me as proof and adding how she wudn't be spamming me if she wasn't mad. In the last one called cg a pig and said how she had done much to kill ff. The pm's stopped after that , guess I hit close to home Laughing Laughing Laughing

The next day she had a whole hate thread up posing as her husband kinghelfer saying how nobody cared what I said using a sock puppet as a straight man .You really have to admire the old girls maturity ............. Laughing

Work was fun ,  2 parties and extra people in for the special room/meal package .Always like it best when there are plenty of people around , the hotel is alive instead of feeling like a furniture warehouse when  we have low occupancy  ,the shift goes faster , meet  some interesting people , and often witness unintentional real life comedy  .Last nite that included spotting a woman who had her wedding reception at the hotel les then a year ago checking in & being all lovey dovey with a man who was not the guy she married last April What a Face Razz

Had my sub and  one of the manager trainees along for the whole nite , enjoyed the company but was on my guard with my sub since  I don't know  him .

For what it matters was also in my stocking feet at several points during the shoft , the longest being for over an hour when I did the nitely report . Later too after work at Purrwaytions the main girl bar in town .Lots of ladies there including old faces like one time cocktail waitress now yuppy stockbroker   Madge McKeithen who used to go around with my best friend Leslie and Gina McCabe who is a lipstick very into glamour . New faces too, who was that Hispanic girl in the pink pants who danced so good , yummy !  cat

Now in a terry cloth white robe .For work it will be a red coat with a scoop neck dress that's back with a large red rose print along with Cuban heel stockings that have a nude leg with a black seam, heel, sole , toes and black heels .

The Real Lena
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Real Lena Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:38 pm

Up early , always try to send Karin off to work:D  

Slow , just having coffee, looking out at the rain ( I love rain Very Happy )  and ofcourse posting.Some malicious fun at the expense of a few ff assholes elsewhere, they make themselves sooooooooooo easy to ridicule Laughing

Big wedding reception at work last nite but apart from the father of the bride giving a long rambling toast nothing interesting stood out. My sub Andrew and Banquets manager Joelle were getting along very very  well .............. hmmmmmm.I love you

Taking it slow now but have to get  moving later Although sports are not my thing for political reasons have to drop by the Superbowl party over at some friends who we don't see much of anymore .Am hoping the bitches will get so caught up in the game I can sneak out . Tonite I will make a fire & K will cook up a wonderful dinner and watch a movie Very Happy

The news is on .Mitt The Twit is on saying why he bowed out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination ............ who cares ? War in Ukraine, am afraid it will go on forever . Whitney Houston's daughter either had an OD or tried suicide , sad .Although when in China I picked up a negative attitude about Japan for all the horrible things it did in World war two and don't seem to be bothered by it now still felt bad hearing that ISIS murdered the Japanese reporter Crying or Very sad

At present in a white terry cloth robe I brought back as a souvenir from the corporations hotel in Boston years ago , getting raggedy but still comfy . Later a black polar fleece top/white T / desert cami pants /black socks & brown lace up boots.

The Real Lena
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Real Lena Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:42 pm

Lena's world is under-populated , we need more members/visitors:lol:

While moi may be the most fascinating person & topic in the world long ago realized that most of humanity doesn't share that view .If only that pig cg at FF wud realize that about herself  Laughing Laughing  Laughing  

Was at the Superbowl party for just under an hour which pleased our friends who were holding it , they think we've been avoiding them .Some very jockish bull dykes there who were really into the game , although thought their over -emotionalism/yelling  was too much at times they were still interesting explaining all the plays /ins & outs of football .Also there was my friend Rosie Keel a short femme with dyed red hair, met Rosie long ago when she was part of a pretty nasty posse of women ( most of whom were headed to serious trouble ) and didn't like her.As the years passed however saw she was no longer like them and a pretty cool lady Idea  Very Happy .

Had expected a nice dinner  , make a fire, watch some tv with K last nite .Sad to say the only part that came true was having a fire, K's been pretty hard hit by this months visit by Aunt Flo .She was already in bed sleeping when I got home from the party . As such dinner for me was a bottle of merlot accompanied by a diet tv dinner .Not much in tv at all , ended up watching a dvd of SHANGHAI EXPRESS  which is one of my favorite movies  Very Happy Enjoyed seeing it again , Anna May Wong rocks ! Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation

Off to work for what may be my last weekly manager's meeting for the next 3 months ................. cheers Have always hated them since I have to go in on my day off and don't get paid.Boring too, nothing ever gets done either, all hot air Mad

In a wool  light brown  turtleneck  sweater with red /pink / black flecks with a black mini & nude sheer to the waist  pantyhose (sans undies) and when I find them black knee high boots with a 3" heel .

The Real Lena
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Moses Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:02 am

I walked seven miles yesterday .. glad I was not wearing heels!

Mrs Moses
Admin

https://lenasworld.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Real Lena Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:48 pm

Busy nite at work with lots of running around .When we first met right away noticed that Andrew who will be taking over for me is a metro sexual , a stock type in the hotel business .But didn't realize till last nite  how big of a metro sexual he is , in our time together . Andrew must have taken out his compact to check his face 4 times  Rolling Eyes  Laughing

Met a guest who is one of those  glamorous types , a tall thin lite skinned black woman named Marion .Nice lady .She  was saying how she used to be one of the Rockette dancers at NYC's RADIO CITY MUSIC HALL and is now a tv newscaster .That seemed to be logical since I soon realized performing was  in her blood be it dancing onstage under some huge headdress or like now telling about news & weather on tv.

Today ......................Meet my best friend the semi sane but always fun Leslie for lunch . Am interested to hear if she & her gf are doing with their recent commitment to monogamy .Have been knowing Les since she was 12 and am convinced monogamy isn't in her gene pool , back then she had a bf who was another 6th grader but wa salso foolong around with an 'older man " was a 16 year old high school drop out who had his own car .My girl is shameless Twisted Evil Laughing . Don't even ask me my opinion about the likelihood that skank Erica could ever be faithful to anyone  Rolling Eyes Laughing Leslie also just got an e-mail from our old friend Laquisha who's in the navy over in Greece, want to hear what she wrote .

Now in a parchment robe with white lapels .Head out the door in red coat /white crewneck top / black pencil skirt with nude garter stockings & black slingbacks.

The Real Lena
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down